These days, in-ear Bluetooth wireless earbuds are all the rage, and for a good reason. With the right pair of headphones, you can partake in strenuous activities and completely drown out the noise with noise isolation software built into your headphones. While you may think that Bluetooth technology in a pair of headphones or earbuds is going to make them unaffordable, then you may be pleasantly surprised. Skullcandy provides a top-notch range of products that incorporate high-end audio while offering a futuristic design quality that also doesn’t break the bank. Incorporating Skullcandy products means you’ll be getting headphones that fit great while having top-notch sound.
As you will see below, the best Skullcandy earbuds are extremely affordable with technology that stands out from the crowd. Skullcandy products also have a design that will make you stand out amongst your friends with earphones that fit into your everyday life with ease.
Below there are 10 great options to choose from and we will wrap up with a thorough guide to help you find the right pair of Skullcandy earbuds for you.
- The 10 Best Skullcandy Earbuds
- Skullcandy Smokin’ Buds 2 Wireless in-Ear Earbud
- Skullcandy Indy True Wireless In-Ear Earbuds
- Skullcandy Jib In-Ear Noise-Isolating Earbuds
- Skullcandy Ink’d 2.0 Mic’d Earbuds
- Skullcandy Method Wireless In-Ear Earbud
- Skullcandy Dime True Wireless in-Ear Earbuds
- Skullcandy Ink’d+ Wireless In-Ear Earbuds
- Skullcandy Sesh Evo True Wireless In-Ear Earbuds
- Skullcandy Push True Wireless In-Ear Earbud
- Skullcandy Set In-Ear Earbuds
- Skullcandy Earbuds Buyer’s Guide
- Form and Style
- What to look for when Buying Skullcandy Earbuds:
- Does Skullcandy Live Up to its Reputation When it Comes to Earbuds?
- Who are Skullcandy Headphones For?
- Frequently Asked Questions:
- Are Skullcandy Earbuds Good Quality?
The 10 Best Skullcandy Earbuds
|Top-of-the-Line Quality for the Budget-Minded||Check Price|
|An Ideal Option for the Gym||Check Price|
|High Quality, High Convenience, Low Price||Check Price|
|Simple and Straightforward Design||Check Price|
|Quality and Convenience for the More Athletic||Check Price|
Skullcandy Smokin’ Buds 2 Wireless in-Ear Earbud
Top-of-the-Line Quality for the Budget-Minded
If you’re looking for good earphones, Skullcandy has you covered. A great pair of earbuds that tops this list is the Skullcandy Smokin’ Buds 2 Wireless In-Ear Earbud. The Smokin’ Buds offer top-of-the-line quality for the more budget-cautious. They are great for the gym because they are low-profile and lightweight. They also provide extreme sound for you to hear all your favorite music, podcasts, and streaming content wirelessly through Bluetooth.
Take calls and navigate your playlist with the controls and microphone located on the bud. Additionally, they offer hours of battery for you to enjoy your music for long periods of use without charging them too often. These Smokin’ Buds are convenient, fit great, and are ideal for you to take with you wherever you decide to go.
|Battery Life||6 hours|
|Dimensions||5.1 x 1.3 x 7.2 in|
|Special Features||Noise Isolation, Microphone|
- 6-hour battery life
- Multiple color options
- Crisp vocals
Skullcandy Indy True Wireless In-Ear Earbuds
An Ideal Option for the Gym
If you have more money to spend and are looking for a high-quality product that is really built to last, then look no further than the Skullcandy Indy True Wireless In-Ear Earbuds. This product is sweat, dust, and water-resistant, making it an optimal pair of earbuds to bring with you to the gym. Additionally, sound pressure technology is built right into each earbud. These earbuds are also great for making and tracking calls. They also offer the added convenience of volume control, located on the side of the earbud. Enjoy long hours of battery life with these earbuds and the many color options on offer.
|Battery Life||10 hours|
|Dimensions||2.6 x 5.5 x 6.5 in|
|Special Features||Microphone, Universal Phone Control|
- 10 hours of battery life
- Bluetooth wireless technology
- Multiple different color options
- Can only be paired to one device at a time
Skullcandy Jib In-Ear Noise-Isolating Earbuds
High Quality, High Convenience, Low Price
If you’re looking for the best Skullcandy earbuds that won’t break the bank, then your best bet is to consider the Skullcandy Jib In-Ear Noise-Isolating Earbuds. You can bring the Skullcandy Jib earbuds with you to the gym, the office, or even on vacation for you to enjoy countless hours of music and content. With a deep range of bass and noise isolation built right into the device, you’ll be able to listen to your favorite content without being interrupted.
The 1.5-meter cord is convenient in the sense that you can listen to your device at a comfortable distance. Enjoy these lightweight buds just about anywhere and rest easy knowing you didn’t spend more money on a similar product.
|Dimensions||2.6 x 1.3 x 5.1 in|
|Special Features||Android Phone Control|
- Affordable price
- Noise-isolating technologies
- Comfortable fit
- Enhanced bass
Skullcandy Ink’d 2.0 Mic’d Earbuds
Simple and Straightforward Design
If you’re looking for a pair of in-ear headphones that don’t require a lot of effort and are basic in design, then your best bet is to consider the Skullcandy Ink’d 2.0 Mic’d Earbuds. These high-quality earbuds are basic and foolproof in design. All you have to do is pack them with your gear, head out the door and enjoy countless hours of content. The flat cable makes it a lot easier to prevent tangles in addition to being aesthetically pleasing.
Gone are the days when you would miss calls on the treadmill with your wired headphones. You can take calls with these headphones with the microphone built right into the device. There are quite a few vibrant colors to choose from. So if you want to personalize your look while you’re at the gym, be sure to go with one of the vibrant colors available with this particular model.
|Dimensions||7.28 x 2.95 x 0.98 in|
|Special Features||Android Phone Control, Tangle-Free Cord|
- Available in many colors
- Flat cord design
- Easy to operate
Skullcandy Method Wireless In-Ear Earbud
Quality and Convenience for the More Athletic
Need earbuds built for the demanding needs of athletes and fitness nuts? The Method wireless earbuds have a water resistance of IPX4, so you can use these earbuds for everything short of taking a shower. You can use the microphone to call or control the volume, which makes these earbuds extremely convenient. The collar may seem bulky but it’s lightweight and feels completely weightless around your neck. You may even forget that you have these on once you get immersed into your music or streaming content.
It may feel like you are constantly charging your devices and you may think these Skullcandy buds are no exception. However, not only are these buds easy to charge, but you can also enjoy a 9-hour battery life. Instead of charging these buds after each use, you can consistently listen to music throughout the day instead of keeping them on charge. If you do have to charge these buds, you can get two hours of battery life from only 10 minutes of charging.
|Battery Life||9 hours|
|Dimensions||7.28 x 5.24 x 1.38 in|
|Special Features||Volume Control, Microphone|
- Short charging time
- Great for athletes
- Colorful design
- Bluetooth Sync seems to drop sometimes
Skullcandy Dime True Wireless in-Ear Earbuds
If you’re looking for a high-quality pair of wireless earbuds, then one of your best bets is to consider the Skullcandy Dime In-Ear Earbuds. These earbuds are highly lightweight and compact in design. What makes them stand out in comparison to other earbud options is the supreme sound quality and comfort. With the water-resistant silicone, you don’t have to worry about these buds falling out mid-workout.
Isn’t it annoying when you overhear someone listening to music or talking on the phone on the treadmill next to you? Well, Skullcandy has you covered with the noise-isolating fit of these earbuds, making it easy for you to take these on the go and enjoy them for hours on end. Take calls with these headphones by using the microphone built right in for your convenience.
|Battery Life||12 hours|
|Dimensions||3.54 x 1.06 x 7.48 in|
|Special Features||Microphone, Charging Case|
- Supreme sound quality
- Highly affordable
- Noise isolation
- Multiple color options
- Battery life without the charging case is poor
Skullcandy Ink’d+ Wireless In-Ear Earbuds
When you decide to invest in a product, you probably want to get the best option you can find. One of the best pairs of Skullcandy earbuds happens to be the Skullcandy Ink’d+ Wireless In-Ear Earbuds. Sometimes the inevitable happens and your buds fall out of your ears mid-workout. Luckily these earbuds are built to avoid slipping out of the ear. The sticky gel earcaps enable the buds to stay in place with ease. These earbuds are sweat-resistant and provide supreme audio quality rich with a bass-heavy sound.
|Battery Life||8 hours|
|Dimensions||3.5 x 1.1 x 5.9 in|
|Special Features||Microphone, Volume Control, Voice Assistant Button|
- Decent battery life
- Available in multiple colors
- Prone to damage if handled carelessly
Skullcandy Sesh Evo True Wireless In-Ear Earbuds
Skullcandy produces some of the best headphones and earbuds that are affordable and equipped with technology that makes it worth your money. Some of the best Skullcandy earbuds on this list happen to be the Skullcandy Sesh Evo True Wireless In-Ear Earbuds due to the fact that they have many amazing features that stand out from the crowd. Many completely Bluetooth options have a collar wire that gets in the way, and the audio quality often tends to suffer for the benefit of Bluetooth. Neither of these are issues you’ll face with the Sesh Evo earbuds.
Instead, these small buds produce high-quality sound without needing any additional support. These buds are great for travel and for use just about anywhere you need to be active and enjoy your favorite music or content. These buds also come with a charging case for added convenience.
|Battery Life||24 hours|
|Dimensions||7.24 x 4.21 x 1.58 in|
|Special Features||Rapid Charging, Multiple Audio Modes|
- IP55 sweat, water, and dust resistant
- Affordable and sleek
- Various audio modes
- Available in multiple colors
- Short battery life without the charging case
Skullcandy Push True Wireless In-Ear Earbud
If you’re looking for a colorful pair of earbuds, your best bet is to check out the Skullcandy Push True Wireless In-Ear Earbuds. These Skullcandy earbuds are not only colorful but also provide a seamless sound that makes working out and being on the go very enjoyable. You can take these buds with you wherever you decide to go and they will provide you with countless hours of entertainment. Equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology, you can enjoy up to 12 hours of nonstop listening due to the long life of the battery.
Worried about your buds falling out? Skullcandy has you covered – the secure FitIn Ear gels are water-resistant and won’t slip out even with continuous use. These buds also come in a variety of colors so if you want to personalize your gear, these are the way to go.
|Battery Life||12 hours|
|Dimensions||1.66 x 1.06 x 3.32 in|
|Special Features||Universal Phone Control, Noise Isolation, Microphone|
- Colorful and durable
- Long battery life
- High-quality audio
- A slightly pricier option
Skullcandy Set In-Ear Earbuds
If you’re looking for a pair of cheap wireless earbuds that have an audio quality comparable to more expensive options, then Skullcandy has the option for you. Some of the best Skullcandy earbuds happen to be the Skullcandy Set In-Ear Earbuds due to their top-notch features and bass-heavy sound. These wired earbuds don’t require a lot of effort and are basically foolproof in design so anyone should be able to use them.
These buds have a design that fits securely in the ear, offering a level of comfort that is unmatched by other options in the price range. This option is best for those that can’t be bothered with Bluetooth technology and need an option to bring with them on the go.
The wire doesn’t get tangled because it is constructed from top-of-the-line materials that make it hard for any bunching to occur. The TripleLock technology built into these buds enables them to fit your ears securely and prevents them from falling out. Additionally, the ambient ear gels are not only comfortable but also allow you to hear and navigate through your surroundings.
|Dimensions||3.54 x 1.06 x 7.48 in|
|Special Features||In-Line Control and Microphone|
- In-line microphone Easy
- Tangle-proof wire
Skullcandy Earbuds Buyer’s Guide
These days, you can buy high-quality headphones in many design varieties that really make listening to music and all your favorite content a joy. While getting a pair of in-ear Bluetooth wireless headphones can be somewhat expensive, Skullcandy prides itself on not only the bass-heavy audio quality of its headphones but also on how affordable they are. While there are many Skullcandy headphones available on the market, you have to understand what you like to end up with the ideal product for you.
Form and Style
When you’re looking for headphones to take with you on the go, you have to keep in mind that there are many different forms and styles to choose from. To pick the best design for you, consider the information below.
- Wireless headphones: If you have ever listened to music wirelessly you have most likely done so with the help of Bluetooth technology. While Bluetooth offers a great level of freedom to listen to your favorite music up to 33ft away from your device without the burden of wires, this often comes at the cost of sound quality. It is virtually impossible to get the same level of bass that you would expect from wired headphones.
- Noise-canceling headphones: These headphones remove all of the ambient noise in the room for you to enjoy your music in complete silence. They allow you to avoid having to crank up the volume to hear your music clearly. They are ideal for flying and morning commutes. The only downside is that if you aren’t careful, you may not be able to hear the likes of oncoming traffic.
- Lighting or USB-C wired headphones: With lighting or USB-C wired headphones, you get a product that plugs directly into your device. Considering they only use a little bit of battery power, you don’t have to constantly charge your Android or Apple Device just to keep your music playing. You will be able to enjoy a more crisp sound than you can expect from most wireless headphones. The downside is that you will need the required ports on your device to use these products.
- Sports headphones: The most popular headphones happen to be sport headphones because they are more affordable and convenient to take with you to the gym or any place you decide that you want to be active. They are made with sweat-resistant technology and these days the best models are wireless. The only downside is that some models aren’t great for louder environments.
Below are some of the features to consider when buying a new pair of headphones.
- Bass: If you decide to go with a pair of earbuds, you may be compromising the level of bass you are normally comfortable with. That being said, there are more expensive earbud options that do offer more bass and Bluetooth capabilities.
- Comfort and weight: While bulkier headphones tend to offer more software that makes listening a pleasure, earbuds are more lightweight and portable. If you are looking for headphones to help you keep active, you should go for a pair of earbuds. While earbuds often compromise the bass quality, a pair of noise-isolating headphones will provide a richer sound.
- Durability: One huge factor to consider is the durability of your headphones. When your headphones are durable, you can take them with you anywhere without worrying about them getting damaged easily.
- Cable length: Some wired headphones have short or long cables. Depending on what you are comfortable with, you should get Skullcandy earbuds that not only offer supreme sound but also have a cord with a comfortable cable length.
What to look for when Buying Skullcandy Earbuds:
If you’re looking to get a pair of Skullcandy earbuds that are unique in design, that fit well, and that offer bass-heavy sound, you should consider the factors below.
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth earbuds have definitely grown in popularity over the last decade due to their incredible convenience. All you have to do is pair your devices and enjoy countless hours of music and streaming content in addition to taking calls and receiving messages. The best Skullcandy earbuds offer wireless Bluetooth technology. If you’re looking for a great pair of earbuds, Skullcandy has you covered. The Skullcandy Method Bluetooth headphones are a great selection of Bluetooth headphones that are made to last.
- Color Options: Skullcandy doesn’t just offer top-notch earbuds; the best Skullcandy earbuds are made to stand out. There’s a variety of colors to choose from in order to personalize your look. Most earbuds are usually black and let’s face it, those can be kind of boring. If you’re looking for a different color, it’s best to go with the Skullcandy brand.
- Remote and Mic: These days you can get a variety of earbuds that offer a level of technology that we’ve never seen before. You can have the world at your fingertips with the remote and mic included in your Skullcandy Bluetooth wireless headphones. You can take calls and get everything you need to do completed totally hands-free.
- Moisture Resistance: If you’re going to take your Bluetooth or wired earbuds with you to the gym, it’s best to get a pair that are resistant to moisture. Otherwise, working out and keeping them comfortably secure to your ears will be a struggle.
- Warranty: While Skullcandy provides high-quality level Bluetooth earbuds that fit just about any price range, it’s important to be confident in your purchase. When you purchase a pair of headphones through Skullcandy, you are automatically entitled to a two-year warranty.
Does Skullcandy Live Up to its Reputation When it Comes to Earbuds?
While there are many great earbud options on the market, Skullcandy is a manufacturer that does, in fact, live up to its reputation in producing a product that is made to last and comes at an affordable price. Additionally, the quality of their design and the bass audio quality these devices produce make them sound great. Many of their earbuds have been ranked highly and have a reputation for producing great sound.
Some of the best Skullcandy earbuds come with technologies that are waterproof and sweat-resistant, meaning you can enjoy them at the gym without worrying about the sound fading in and out or having them fall out of your ear. Although it’s common to get what you pay for, many Skullcandy earbuds have been rated best at producing a sound that is very impressive.
Who are Skullcandy Headphones For?
Some of the best Skullcandy earbuds on the market are some of the most affordable. With a reputable manufacturer like Skullcandy, you know that you are going to get a top-of-the-line product that is not only affordable but projects a top-notch sound. With Millenials and Gen Z in mind, manufacturers like Skullcandy tailor their products and prices mostly toward young people.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Are Skullcandy Earbuds Good Quality?
With the younger crowd in mind, Skullcandy makes a bunch of quality headphones that are not only affordable but consist of great features that really make them stand out. These days, Bluetooth headphones are all the rage and you can get a pair of Skullcandy Bluetooth headphones that stay charged for up to 6 hours or more. While these headphones are affordable, you can easily find a pair you like with a sound that is comparable to more expensive headphones.
Additionally, when you buy a Skullcandy product, you automatically get a two-year warranty. Even though you aren’t shelling out as much money as you would with more expensive brands, you can rest easy knowing that the company cares about you.
Is Skullcandy or JBL Better?
Two of the most popular brands happen to be Skullcandy and JBL. These two brands offer some of the best earbuds around. With Skullcandy, you get sound that doesn’t necessarily offer a lot of bass but still sounds great. With JBL, you get what you pay for – noise isolating and noise-canceling software that allows you to listen to your music and enjoy a bass-heavy sound in all environments.
Depending on what you need and what you can afford, each manufacturer offers a high-end product that stands out and is worth your time and money.
Which is Better – Skullcandy Ink D 2 or Smokin Buds 2?
Skullcandy offers quite a variety of headphones and electronics. Two of their most popular models are the Skullcandy Ink D 2 and Skullcandy Smokin Buds 2. Skullcandy Ink is definitely the more superior choice. With the Skullcandy Ink D 2 earbuds, you get smooth audio that you’re sure to enjoy. They stay charged for over 6 hours and are comparable to Beats Headphones.
One of the best things about getting these two models is the fact that you pay less and still get more bang for your buck. While Skullcandy may not be the ideal choice for older music lovers, giving this brand a chance is one of the best things you can do. Not only do you save money, but you also get a product that is top-of-the-line without having to break the bank.
Are Skullcandy True Wireless Earbuds Good?
If you’re looking for a good set of earbuds, you should definitely go with the Skullcandy True Wireless option. These earbuds cover just about every base when it comes to getting a high-quality product. Aside from being affordable, these earbuds have also been rigorously tested to prove they can live up to their claims.
Going out and buying the perfect pair of headphones can be exciting due to the fact that many models offer amazing features that really make them stand out. These days, you can get earbuds that have wireless capabilities and a sound that is rich in bass. You can get headphones that also have sweat- and water-resistant designs that incorporate a level of comfort that make them ideal for longer listening sessions.
When looking to incorporate a new pair of headphones into your life, you should certainly consider the Skullcandy brand. With this brand, you get quite a deal in design without having to break the bank.
We at ISITRATED.com pride ourselves on being knowledgeable on an array of products. Hopefully, the guide and list above were informative and will help you decide on what is right for you.
If you liked our article on skullcandy earbuds, please share and comment below what your favorite product is.